I help high-achieving professionals and business owners achieve entrepreneurial success.
The complexities and strategies of stepping up the corporate ladder or scaling up a business can be daunting and through my unique approach to coaching and consulting, I help high-achieving individuals and companies realise their aspirations through personal and business success.
Over the past 25 years, I’ve had the pleasure to work with some of the most interesting, intelligent, and high achieving professionals and business owners across multiple industries and countries…
And I’m regularly engaged to help Entrepreneurs discover how to build, grow, and scale their own profitable Professional Services businesses. In fact, I’ve used this same approach in my own business and with my clients to help them build and grow their own successful careers and profitable services businesses.
No one client is the same, so my coaching and consulting services are all tailored to fit you.
Now, I’m blessed as I get to help my clients not only visualise their futures, but I help them to reverse engineer the pathway to achieve it, step by step to entrepreneurial success.
And I absolutely love it!!!
Ilona Vass is an expert in leadership and team communication.
She helps business owners and people leaders discover and expand their full communication potential and teams to build an excellent everyday communication infrastructure, always keeping human originality in mind. She works with her clients in person or virtually and offers a range of programs, workshops and retreats, including coaching, training, mentoring and speaking at company events. Ilona’s work with clients strongly focuses on the requirements of the new hybrid work forms, on lifting communication capabilities and maintaining dignity in a team and multi-generational company environment. Ilona is on an inspired mission to improve the way humans speak with each other and handle challenging conversations with ease and dignity. Taking the pressure off around communication with a positive outcome in mind is her focus in training, coaching and facilitation. Ilona’s experiences are gathered from
- Travelling to over 30 countries
- Working longer than one year in 6 different countries
- Speaking fluently in German, English, Mandarin
- Multiple Coaching qualifications
- Certified and licensed PCM Trainer
- Certified LOD Trainer
- Dance qualifications in Ballroom, Latin and Bharatanatyam
- 10yrs teaching young people leaders in tertiary education
This is what clients say about Ilona:
Einstein said, ” if you cannot explain it simply, then you do not understand it well enough”. In this regard, Ilona is an exceptionally skilled coach. She understands how to methodically guide coaching sessions to reach valuable insights, while at the same time improvising to ensure that the outcomes specifically meet the needs of the coachee. This kind of coaching is a delicate art form that can only be delivered by someone who truly understands her field.
Senior Design Manager at Lendlease
“After many years of leadership tools and models, I thoroughly enjoyed the PCM model, but I have to say the real insights came from our session together. You explained simply and concisely how the model worked and, even more importantly, how it played out for my leadership. Thank you, Ilona.”
Marketing Director – Beverage Industry
The Solo Startup Coach offers professional support for new and growing service businesses. Clare is a Certified Coach with over 20+ years experience working in and managing SMEs in a variety of industries. She utilizes her Coaching skills and tools, combined with her business experience to deliver her Coaching in one-to-one and group sessions.
Clare has established the Solo Startup Community, which supports new service businesses through information and resource sharing, networking and access to learning opportunities.
Some of the benefits and outcomes of coaching that you can expect:
- Gain clarity around priorities and create an Action Plan to achieve specific outcomes for your business
- Support in managing your business through its growth phases
- Opportunity to talk through issues as they arise and troubleshoot obstacles
- Targeted assistance with habit formation and management of a busy routine
- Use coaching tools to work through any resistance and thought patterns that are impacting your outcomes
- Help facilitate goal achievement by holding you to account and ensuring goals are in line with your values
- Assistance with managing stress and your workload
Clare offers an initial free Coaching Introduction Session to answer your questions about Coaching and provide an opportunity for you to discuss your current goals or challenges.
Michelle Lyneham-Verbloot, Business Strategist and Mentor expertise lies in identifying your business’s strengths and areas requiring attention. Utilising a hands-on approach and direct consultation to pin-point new pathways to achieving greater economic success, whilst invigorating the business’s original core values.
She has identified the various steps required to realise a business’s full potential. As all business operators know, small business can be an incredibly rewarding occupation, yet the commitment, hard work and demands do not always translate into personal and economic gains.
- Written Report/s: After the initial consultation, a business overview and area profile will be prepared. This information is the first step to providing insight into the front of shop processes to identify the business’s strengths & weaknesses.
- Individual Mentoring: One-on-one personalised sessions structured to pinpoint & support individual business requirements. (POA)
- Workshops: 1-2 hour sessions, offering practical hands on retail/service & customer experience skills. (POA)