March-April 2019 newsletter
Our March-April newsletter has been sent to all our Chamber members as well as members of the public who have signed up, many via the monthly Mosman Markets stall.
There are loads of special offers from our member community, including:
- Dog walking – sign up your dog and they’ll get a second walk free – from our new member Stellar Paws
- Sunset special dining discount at Ormeggio at The Spit
- European river cruising specials at Mosman Cruise Centre
- Mid-week dining specials at Stranded Gourmet
- Plus specials on photography, kinesiology, digital assessments, pilates and more
On Thursday, April 18, at the Middle Harbour Yacht Club, treat yourself to a Literary Lunch with Nicole Alexander. Her new novel ‘Stone Country’ captures the Australian spirit – one of desire, adventure and determination.
Bookings essential. See the newsletter for details.