To help stimulate spending, especially in the lead up to Christmas, the Mosman Chamber of Commerce ran a promotion throughout November and December 2022, called
DROP YOUR DOLLARS IN MOSMAN!
We asked the community to support local business by spending locally — at a shop, restaurant, café, using a service, visiting a salon, booking in for an exercise class, anything!
A prize was drawn each month (Nov & Dec)
$500 to a lucky shopper and $500 to the business where the winner spent their money!
We asked all businesses to encourage their customers to enter the competition — there was no minimum spend. And the business could also win $500.
To enter the competition, people needed to:
- Spend money in Mosman, between 1 November and 31 December 2022
- Take a photo of their receipt, showing date of purchase and business name
- Send the photo with their name to 0418 851 587 (receipts could only be sent once).
Our lucky winners were:
November : Kirsten, and the lucky business was Pattisons Patisserie
December: Virginia, and the lucky business was Home & Giving, Bridgepoint
This was an initiative of the Mosman Chamber of Commerce, proudly supported by Mosman Council.
Are you already a member of the Mosman Chamber of Commerce? If not, why not look into the advantages of becoming a member..
We are a volunteer organisation run by local business people. Our goal is to support, connect and promote local businesses. We are not politically aligned.
Why should my business join the Chamber?
- Marketing opportunities through our website, Facebook page, Instagram, LinkedIn,
Mosman Markets and other outlets.
- A voice in the community — the Chamber has a good working relationship with Mosman
Council, and State and Federal Government, which gives local businesses a chance to be
heard on important issues affecting their business.
- Business education and information
- Networking opportunities through a range of events and activities
- Exchange of ideas and information with fellow Members
- The opportunity to make new connections with other local business people at
our regular social and networking events.
- We work hard to help our local businesses to stay connected and prosper.
- Use the QR code below to join online and start taking advantage of your membership benefits.
We work hard to help our local businesses to stay connected and prosper.
Use the QR code below to join online and start taking advantage of your membership benefits.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!
If you would like more information, please call the Chamber President Tamara Keniry on 0411 854 822.
To check more details please check the PDF