There are two levels of membership in the Mosman Chamber of Commerce – Standard and Gold Membership. Although non-member local business people are welcome to attend some of our events, they may be charged a fee for attendance.
Benefits of Standard Membership
The following opportunities are only available to members:
- Your business has its own page in the Member Directory on the Chamber website, searchable by name and business category, with a link to your website and/or social media page, and providing valuable SEO benefits
- You and all your team can attend the monthly Business After Hours events, with fantastic local networking opportunities for free (non-members pay $20)
- Your business has the opportunity to host a Business After Hours event at your premises or other venue to highlight to the local business community what your business offers
- You can promote your business at the Chamber’s stall at the monthly Mosman Markets at no cost – a great addition to your local marketing activity
- You can include promotional material in 100 “Goodie Bags” handed out for you to interested locals at Mosman Markets 1st Saturday of each month – only $25 – great targeted marketing
- You can promote your business in the Chamber’s Monthly What’s Hot Newsletter which goes out to 300 locals who have signed on to receive the newsletter as well as going to our large data base of local businesses
- You can provide details and the Chamber will promote your special offers on our Facebook page
- You automatically receive Alliance Membership with the NSW Business Chamber, giving you access to a range of services including workplace advice over the phone, business tools and resources available online 24/7, online health check for your business (great to use with your accountant or business banker) and legally compliant templates and samples of essential commercial documents.
Benefits of Gold Membership
Gold Membership receives all the benefits of Standard Membership, plus:
- Your logo featured on every page of the Chamber’s website with a link to your Member page
- Your logo featured in the footer of the Chamber’s monthly e-Newsletter
- Your listing will appear in highlighted separate Gold Member page of the Member’s Directory
- Your business given priority in Facebook posts on Chamber’s Page.