There are two levels of membership in the Mosman Chamber of Commerce – Standard and Gold Membership.
Benefits of Standard Membership
- Your business has its own page in the Member Directory on the Chamber website, searchable by name and business category, with a link to your website and/or social media page, and providing valuable SEO benefits
- Chamber logo window decal and Certificate of Membership to promote your membership with the Chamber
- Free attendance at the monthly Business After Hours events, with fantastic local networking opportunities (non-members pay $20)
- Opportunity to host a Business After Hours event
- Monthly e-newsletter to keep you updated with local news, Chamber events,
- Opportunity to promote your business at the Chamber’s stall at the monthly Mosman Markets at no cost – a great addition to your local marketing activity
- Opportunity to include promotional material in 100 “Goodie Bags” handed out for you at Mosman Markets – 1st Saturday of each month – only $25
- Opportunity to promote your business in What’s Hot Newsletter which goes out to 300 locals who have signed on to receive the newsletter as well as going to our large data base of local businesses.
- Opportunity to promote your special offers on the Chamber’s Facebook page (
- Alliance Membership with the NSW Business Chamber, giving you access to a range of services including workplace advice over the phone, business tools and resources available online 24/7, online health check for your business (great to use with your accountant or business banker) and legally compliant templates and samples of essential commercial documents.
Benefits of Gold Membership
Gold Membership receives all the benefits of Standard Membership, plus:
- Your logo featured on every page of the Chamber’s website with a link to your Member page
- Your logo featured in the footer of the Chamber’s monthly e-Newsletter
- Your listing will appear in highlighted separate Gold Member page of the Member’s Directory